Friday, September 7, 2007

A New Dawn

Oh, my! I cannot believe that I set up my first blog on my very own without any outside help from anyone--except for the little gnomes that live inside my computer. These gnomes must be related to the leprechauns that dye our milk green and leave green treats for the kids on our fireplace hearth each St. Patrick's Day. The gnomes are kind of lazy because they don't perform any other chores or demonstrate their utility at any other time or season. Hey, maybe my kids are their cousins!

Well, I don't want to get too carried away on this first "post" as people might expect things from me I'm not prepared to deliver--just yet, anyway. Back into cyberspace, you little gnomes!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news to hear that you've done it all on your own. After talking my mom through the process online, I know it can be a bit harder than it seems for those who didn't grow up taking "tech class" at Norman Rockwell.

Stefanie Elyse said...

Congrats on the big transition- and welcome to the world of BLOGGING!

Julie T said...

Natalie, this is the perfect format for you! I am eager to read continuing sagas and love the feedback aspect of blogs and all you can learn! Your stories are super and your writing superlative! Thanks for all the work it entails!