Monday, January 14, 2008

My Least Favorite Things

I watched one of my favorite movies during the holidays--"The Sound of Music." Most everyone is familiar with the song, "My Favorite Things." Raindrops on roses . . . Well, I decided to make a list of my least favorite things. Here are a few. (Please feel free to contribute some of your own.)

LEAST favorite:

Color: Any color popular during the 70s (harvest gold, avocado green, burnt orange)

Chore: Dusting, removing dog vomit from the carpet

Book: "Pilgrims Progress," "The Scarlet Letter"

Movie: "Cats and Dogs"

Food: Fried eggs, sauerkraut, marzipan

Spectator sport: Golf

Pizza: Pepperoni

Vacation spot: Las Vegas

Vegetable: Parsnip

Song: "Sunshine On My Shoulders" by John Denver

Fashion trend: Boys wearing pants below their hips and showing their underwear (or lack of it)

Genre of music: Heavy metal (most country music is a close second)

Dog breed: Chihuaua

1 comment:

Noelle said...

airline: Skybus--they canceled our flight the morning of and caused us stress bad enough to give us ulcers, 3.5 extra hours of driving and $700 extra dollars. Yuck. And then, I get roped into buying another ticket from them for April because who can really pass up a $10 plane ticket?