Monday, January 17, 2011

More Cupcakes!


Since my living room and kitchen double as sewing rooms, it's kind of a pain to set up my trusty Viking Classica 100 machine every time I want to sew. While the machine is "up," I like to cram as many sewing projects into that time as my shoulder and neck muscles will allow. I spent the MLKJ holiday weekend sewing 17 of these nifty little cupcake oven mitts. I really like them. While the pattern and directions are easy to follow, they are a bit challenging to make. My mom has requested that I make 30 for her to give as Christmas gifts. Unfortunately, these will be used for other purposes, so I have at least 30 more to make.

4 comments:

Steve and Holly said...

Sew cute!! I want the pattern - where did you find it?

Whitmore Family said...

I love these! I am a little obsessed with cupcakes though...

Whitmore Family said...

I love these! Although, I am a little obsessed with cupcakes...

Julie T said...

Don't forget one for every sister that comes to Relief Society, a mitt for everyone you work with at the schools, and one for every neighbor on your street! jk You are amazing, Cupcake! I'm glad your ticket was deferred-my three have always gone on my record despite pleas to the contrary!