Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update

It appears that the only time I can post anything on my blog is when I'm not on my own computer. (I'm currently in Utah and using my dad's computer.) There is some sort of a glitch on my laptop that makes it impossible for an illiterate computer user like me to post anything on my blog. I hope that my computer genius husband can come to my rescue soon, but from the looks of his gargantuan "to do" list, it will be quite a long time before that happens. I DO have things to say, and I do want to say them, but I will have to wait . . .

3 comments:

McIntire Madness said...

I had that problem a while back and Matt fixed it for me. If you are using Internet Explorer 9 on the browser there is a paper clip looking thing that you click on once which then allows you to blog again if that happens to be your problem!

McIntire Madness said...

I couldn't post things and Matt figured out it was because we were using Internet Explorer 9 and we had to click on the little teeth looking icon on the browser and it started working again!

Julie T said...

Miss Information, YOU are a most patient person! So glad to see you are able to blog again! :) I love reading what you have to say!