Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Well, I Never!

While chatting with a friend today who was on her way to get her "nails done," I was reminded that I have never had a manicure or even a pedicure for that matter. One thought breeds another, so I decided to make a list of some of the things I've never done. I've never . . .


*had a manicure or pedicure
*gotten my ears pierced (or any other body part pierced)
*smoked a cigarette
*drank beer, wine or any alcoholic beverage
*been to Spain (thanks for that one, Three Dog Night)
*bungee-jumped or sky-dived
*driven a motorcycle
*eaten "sweetbreads"
*failed a class
*donated blood
*fainted
*done a cartwheel
*gone on a cruise
*liked red licorice or pepperoni pizza
*had a black eye
*sleep-walked
*read Gone With the Wind
*worn a bikini
*been a pageant contestant
*gotten a tattoo
*worn braces

Maybe I'll add more to the list later.

3 comments:

SusanWheeler said...

I think you should change the never read Gone With The Wind one.

Tiersha said...

You totally have to get a pedicaure...it's the most relaxing thing ever!!! I am so glad found you blog!!

Julie T said...

The only Never here that surprised me was the Gone With the Wind item with as much as you love to read. I haven't read it either but have heard it's the most highly published book ever save the Bible. Or something like that.