Friday, May 9, 2008

Ugh, I've Been Tagged. . .

. . . by my sister, Melanie.

What’s my alias?
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Whitey Sienna
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Rocky Road Chocolate Chip
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): NDel
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Tiger
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Hawkes Preston
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Delna
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "the" in between): Blue the Water
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): William Perry
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Citrus Lindor Balls
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): LaPreal Howard

No comments: