Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mark's Comments of the Day

Today Mark favored us with several interesting/funny/"thoughtful" comments. Here are the 3 that I remember:

"Mom, you know how we have that rule that I have to do my chores, reading and workbooks before I can watch TV or play computer or video games? Well, if we didn't have that rule, you wouldn't have to get angry with me for breaking it."

"Mom, I sure would appreciate it if you would help us with the chores around the house."

"Mother, would you please log me onto the computer as a token of your appreciation for all the hard work I did today?" (For the record, his "hard" work consisted of lying on his bed for 2 hours reading Eragon, and vacuuming the entire house.)

4 comments:

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I have to say, even though Tim is 27, is logic is VERY similar to Mark's.

Noelle said...

That's great, "As a token of your appreciation..."

Lindsey said...

Your kids are all so funny! I loved reading this!

Annica said...

man what a brat!