Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mother, I Love You!

Throughout his nearly 11 years, Mark has expressed his love for me in some unusual and funny ways. Here is a sampling of a few of the most memorable sayings:

"You're one of the best moms in the whole world; in fact, you are probably in the top ten. You might even be number 2 or number 1!"

"Life just isn't complete without a great mother."

"Mom, you're as beautiful as you are kind, and you are very beautiful! Dad is as handsome as he is mean, and he is very, very handsome!"

"I'm really going to miss you when you die, Mom, and I'm going to visit your grave every day. I want to be buried right next to you."

"My love for you burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns!"

3 comments:

Noelle said...

My goodness! He is a creative little guy isn't he? I especially enjoyed the burning intensity of the thousand hot suns. Where does he come up with them?!

Julie T said...

Why don't you just let Mark write your obituary right now, so you can appreciate it for a good long time before you're dust!

Tiersha said...

I love Mark stories! That is hysterical!