Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged by Annica

My darling daughter, Annica, "tagged" me. I've never been "tagged" before (unless I count playing "Tag" in elementary school). I assume that the new "tag" rule is to give 5 random facts about myself. Here goes:

1. I LOVE April Fool's Day! I taught Zachary's Sunday School class today and the lesson was on Satan's illusions and deceptions. I made my famous chocolate-covered onions to share with the class and to use as an object lesson. No one liked them.

2. I LOVE watching football. It doesn't even really matter what teams are playing, I just love watching the game.

3. I met Donny Osmond once. (He said "hi" to me as we passed in the hall on our way to the same meeting in our BYU Stake.)

4. Lance kissed me before we ever went on our first date. (That's a completely separate story.)

5. I enjoy grocery shopping!

2 comments:

Annica said...

Yay you did it!!!

Tiersha said...

Those are a good five fun facts about yourself. Now I have to come up with five...hmm....

You should do a #6 and have it be when you and your friend dressed up and showed up at your hubby's work :) I love that story!