Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's Day

Normally April Fool's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I've been known to play some pretty wicked pranks over the years; however, I haven't been too "foolish" the past couple of years. I didn't do anything outlandish yesterday, but I told Mark that I enrolled him in a 5-hour a day summer writing workshop. He was not happy; in fact, he was quite angry with me for several hours even after I explained that I was only joking. What he doesn't realize is that he will be doing some summer writing exercises at home. The joke's on him!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow, 5 hr a day summer writing camp? At that age, I'd probably have been upset too. I'll keep in mind the name "Besta Bastian" for the future. :)

Stefanie Elyse said...

THAT is funny Natalie! I bet that would get a rise out of any 11 year old!