Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Baby

Today is the day my baby boy turns 12 years old. (The exact time of his birth was at 9:35 pm, so he has a few hours to go before he really is 12.) I know he has been the subject of many blog posts, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make him the focus of this birthday blog. Here are just a few of his witty sayings that I can remember:

*"I love hard, manual labor." (Yah, right!)
*"Mom, I'm going to really miss you when you're dead and visit your grave every day."
*"Did the Holy Ghost tell you who started it?"
*"It wasn't me!"
*"I love you more than the white hot intensity of a thousand suns." (quoting SpongeBob)
*"I have a tenderloin, too."
*"I will not go to first grade if my teacher is ugly."
*"My mom already said a prayer for me and it didn't work."
*"Do you want to be a horrifying mother or a normal mother?"
*"Please bless me and make hair grow in my armpits." (in a prayer at age 6)
*"Please give my compliments to the chef." (to a waitress at age 7)

Happy, happy birthday, Mark!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to my Mark!

Stefanie Elyse said...

Oh Mark. What to do... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Annica said...

He's a brat! I sent the package in the mail today.