Monday, October 13, 2008

Hairy Thoughts

*I'd love to have a "hair-raising" experience--literally. I need more hair.
*When I get a haircut, the total amount of hair that ends up on the floor is about 2 tablespoons--the same amount of leg hair removed when I shave. (Too much information, I know.)
*I've NEVER liked my hair--too little, too fine, too curly, too unruly.
*I am Lance, Zachary and Mark's "barber." I've cut their hair for years and years. I don't like to do it, but it saves money.
*As of today, I'm resigining as Mark's barber before he fires me. The cut I gave him Saturday made him look like a "dork" and has caused him great humiliation. (It's the same cut he's had ever since I took over barber duties.)
*Mark is the only family member that has naturally straight hair. Straight and thick!
*Lance's hairline is in a recession.
*Zachary looks like Dishwater-Goldie Locks! I'll try to post a photo.
*Sara usually always wears her hair in a ponytail.
*Rachelle will leave her hair "au naturale" if we don't compliment her on it or try to touch it.
*We all love Harry Potter!

6 comments:

Heather said...

You don't seem to harried a lady. Let's hope your hairline doesn't start a recession.

Heather said...

"too" harried, sorry for the typo.

Annica said...

Mom, stop making Mark look like a "dork!" hehe.

Stefanie Elyse said...

What a cute post! Good thoughts in there... And you didn't even forget Harry Potter! Woot :)

Stefanie Elyse said...

Good blog idea :) That was cute. Way to include HARRY POTTER!!!

Preston and Kristin said...

Clever!