Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged, But I Won't Get You!!!

My sister "tagged" me on her blog and requested that I list 7 facts about myself that others may not know. She also requested that I tag 7 of you, but I'm not going to do that and I'll tell you why:

1. I REFUSE to forward chain letters. If I'm asked to send a recipe, kitchen towel, children's book, a sample of my blood or my first-born child to the "first person on the chain letter list," I will do so and I will even send the requested item to the person who sent me the chain letter, but I will NOT, NOT, NOT forward the letter to anyone else. I certainly don't want to offend the person who sent me the letter, so please don't take offense if I haven't kept the chain going. As far as I can tell, the world hasn't come to an end because I "broke the chain!"

2. I will participate in email or blog tags, but I won't tag anyone else. (I've violated my own code of ethics once or twice on this one, perhaps, but I'm repenting anew.) See #1 above for my rationale if you're still confused.

3. I love throwing or giving things away. I love de-junking even though I don't do it as often as I would like. If you need anything, just ask me if I have what you need to save yourself the trouble of buying or finding it yourself.

4. I have a prejudice against 2 types of drivers but I won't tell you who they are. You'll just have to remain in the dark on this one. Sorry!

5. Tigers and pigs are my 2 favorite animals.

6. I "converted" to liking Mexican food and mayonnaise (not to be eaten together, though) when I married Lance.

7. I dye my hair. (That was sure hard to admit!)

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Tigers and pigs huh? I think I converted to liking avocado when I married Phil, yet I don't think it was because I married Phil...

Stefanie Elyse said...

Let me guess: drivers with cell phones. And female drivers. I didn't know those things about you, that was fun!

Annica said...

It's Asian drivers! haha. I don't know actually. I dye my hair too! But I get bored with it.