Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Deal

Today we had a small family discussion about Christmas decorations, and Lance confessed that he "hates putting up Christmas lights." He elaborated, "I love looking at the lights, I just hate putting them up and taking them down."

Then Sara added her two cents, "I hate cleaning my room, but I love looking at it when it's clean."

Lance took advantage of the conversation and said, "Hey, Sara, let's make a deal. I will put up the Christmas lights after you clean your room."

I'll let you know whether or not we get Christmas lights on our house.

4 comments:

Stefanie Elyse said...

Oh, to be on the fly on the wall in your house. I have a feeling you have lots of classic conversations like this... I'm glad we get to hear a few through blogging!

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I agree about the decorations! We are being lazy this year and not putting up a single thing!

Annica said...

So....are the lights up?

NatalieD said...

No, the lights aren't up and probably won't be this season.