Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

From me to my mama:
I have a mother
Like no other.
This much I know--
I love her so!

From Mark to me:
I have a mother
Like no other,
And I really, really love her.
Sometimes she's glad,
And sometimes she's sad,
But today is Mothers Day,
So I'll try not to be bad.

From me to my mother-in-law:
You raised a great son.
He's my Number One.
You're a marvelous gal
And even my pal!

Mark "accidentally" ate the rest of my chocolate candy bar I was given in church. To assuage his guilt, he gave me all of his money which consists of $23. I told him to keep the money (and the chocolate).

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

mark is turning into zach with his food stealing habits.

Julie T said...

Happy Mothers' Day to one of my heroine mothers! Mark sounds very penitent-no doubt just couldn't help himself (or maybe it was just the opposite: you shouldn't have left it lying around!) Anyway, you each got some joy and that's as it should be! :) See you soon!