Friday, May 29, 2009

An Unusual Morning

I have no pictures of my morning adventures, so you'll just have to settle for the verbal description. Our morning routine was altered due to a variety of circumstances. Lance had to leave home at 7:00 am to attend a campaign kick-off breakfast, which meant that I was the designated morning chauffeur.

I didn't feel well, so I got out of bed at the last possible minute, which meant that I didn't shower and get dressed before I set off. In the first hour and a half I was "up," I drove 14 miles in my pajamas, saw a man get hand-cuffed, and (only a few of you will appreciate this), while looking at the "META4" license plate of the car in front of me, heard the word "metaphor" sung in a song I was listening to.

These unusual events will never be repeated in the same morning, I'm certain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see photos on your blog -great
Grandpa Chad