Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ticketed!

I received my first traffic ticket this week. (Surprising, I know, because I'm such an excellent driver. Just ask Lance.) See if you can decide how I "earned" this ticket based on the following information.

*The ticket was addressed and mailed to me.
*I was neither the driver nor a passenger in my car when I was ticketed.
*A moving violation wasn't committed.
*It will not effect my car insurance rate nor go on my driving record.
*The ticket is legitimate.
*Failure to pay the ticket will result in legal woes for me.
*The amount of the ticket is $52.

Any guesses?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so curious! I'm trying to be creative... but I've got nothin!

Annica said...

I know why you got it. I won't spoil it but you will make Rachelle pay it won't you?! haha.