Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Product Endorsement

I just ordered something I use quite often and love, and I thought I'd share my "find" with all of my blog readers. Some of you use this product already, but this may serve as a reminder to buy more if your supply is low. The product I just ordered is a box of Phiten Titanium Discs. What do I use titanium discs for, you ask? In a nutshell, I use them to ease muscle pain. They're little patches that stick to skin and can be kept on the skin for 3 days at a time. They work amazingly well--at least for me and many others I've purchased them for. If you're in pain and don't want to take oral pain medication, then Phiten Titanium Discs might just be what you've been looking for. The cost is $10 for a box of 70 discs. Try them; you might like them!

No comments: